Heavy Duty Knee Walker
Nova Heavy Duty Knee Walkers provide stability and comfort for bariatric patients recovering from leg injuries. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong frame that supports up to 300 lb. It’s going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.
✅ Heavy Duty Knee Walker with 400 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
✅ Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
✅ Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
✅ Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
Save on Taxes: Contact PML with a prescription from your Doctor and we will give you a code to take 7.8% Arizona taxes off the price of your scooter.*
*excludes vehicle lifts and stairlifts
Nova Heavy Duty Knee Walker Specifications
- Approximate user height: 4’11” – 6’2”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 17” – 21.5”
- Weight: 29 lb
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb
Color: Metallic Red
Overall Dimensions High (inches): 19w x 32.25d x 37.75h
Overall Dimensions Low (inches): 18.75w x 32.25d x 31.5h
Overall Folded Dimensions (inches): 18.75-20.75w x 32.25-33d x 20-22h
Handle Height Adjustment (inches): 31.5 – 37.75
Seat Dimensions (inches): 7.5w x 15d x 2.75h
Seat Height (inches): 17 – 22
Wheel Size: 8″
Why Customers Like This Product
Power & Mobility has 20-plus years in the business and we select the best and most durable products for our customers.
Why Choose Power & Mobility?
✔️ Free Shipping on All Products over $500*
✔️ Portable Scooters for Greater Mobility
✔️ One-Handed Easy Operation
✔️ Flat Free Tires — no worries
✔️ Lifetime Limited Warranty
✔️ White Glove Set-up Available
*there may be a shipping surcharge for remote/rural areas.
- Will you help me set this product up? If you live in Arizona and choose our “White Glove” service, then we will make arrangements to come to your home and build it for you. You may also come to our showroom in Phoenix and pick up your prebuilt scooter or power chiar. For customers outside Arizona, we can arrange at home build service for an additional fee.
- Is there any required maintenance? On some products, yes. All market leading, quality scooters and power wheelchairs do require routine maintenance. We have both service guides and annual maintenance service available for you. Links?
- How long should I charge my battery? Battery should charge for 12 hours prior to use. Then, for best results, and to preserve the battery, charge it according to the user manual daily. Note that extreme heat and Cold both shorten the life of your battery.
Power Mobility and Lifts Return Policy
It is our goal for you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from us at Power Mobility and Lifts. Should the need for a return occur, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any restocking fees, shipping fees, delivery fees, service fees, and set up fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items cannot be returned because of hygiene or safety concerns. View the list below.
- 14 Day return policy
- 15% Restocking fee applies
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is delivered.
- DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED A RETURN, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 480-471-8592, SO WE CAN GET IT CORRECTED.
Any order that is canceled after it has shipped is considered a return. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the item and the item MUST be in the original packaging.
In order for a return to be approved, the item must be in NEW CONDITION. Everything that was in the original package must be in the box, including any accessories, chargers, key fobs, baskets, the original shrouds, and extra shrouds.
The item MUST be in NEW CONDITION, signs of use include but are not limited to, stains, smells, cracks, scratches, dusty/dirty tires dusty/dirty undercarriage, wear to seat or armrests. If there are any of these signs, the return will not be approved.
Also not refundable: Any service or delivery fees, including next day shipping, White Glove Delivery, or Inside Delivery.
- Please call (within 14 days of delivery) to get a return authorization number, please have the name,
number, address, phone number, and payment method ready when you call. 480-471-8592
- Once the return authorization number has been issued, you need to return the item to us within 14 days. The shipping address will be on the return authorization.
**PLEASE NOTE** the shipping address may not be the same as the address on the label.
Please include the RA (return authorization) number on the label and in the package when you return the item. Please protect yourself when returning the item by purchasing insurance and tracking, we are not
responsible and will not refund any product that is not received.
- When the item is received it will be inspected for signs of use and damage. If there is any damage or
signs of use, we will not be able to issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, you will be contacted by
us and you can decide if you would like it shipped back. You would be responsible for the shipping fees
for any item that is not acceptable for a return.
- After approval, we will deduct any fees (see below) that are applicable and the remaining amount will be refunded to your original form of payment. Please allow 7 days for this to be processed after approval, even though it usually doesn’t take that long.
FEES THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ARE:
Restocking fees 15%
Shipping fees, including overnight shipping, White Glove Delivery, Set up fees, Service fees, or tech fees
NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS-
Any Custom items, including upgraded fabric, upgraded or custom seats, elevation seat options, footplates, batteries, and battery chargers, part, and accessories.
RENTAL RETURNS/ CANCELLATIONS
Rental fees are 100% refundable if canceled before leaving the showroom for delivery.
Early returns are prorated to the nearest/lowest rate, daily, weekly, or monthly to maximize the return
for the customer.
Rental fees can be applied to the purchase if you decide to buy the item. (Excluding the delivery fee)
Delivery and pick up fees are not refundable.
Delivery fees do not apply to the purchase of the item.
- Special/custom orders
- Chargers, batteries or other electrical items
- Used equipment
- Replacement Parts
- Lift chairs that have been customized, including heating, massage or fabric upgrades
- Lift chairs that have been Used/ set up in the home
- Bath Products
- Safety Products
- Hygiene or Personal Products