The Power & Mobility Setup Service process is:
- Your item shipped to a local agent in your area
- Your item is unpacked, inspected, set up, and tested
- You will be called to schedule an appointment for delivery
- Your item will be brought into your home, set up
- Your item will be tested, put into the room you want it in.
- All of the packing material will be removed by the agent.
- The White Glove delivery can add 4-7 days to you delivery time, there may be additional delivery fees if you live in a rural/ remote area and is not available in all areas